5.08.2015

Featuring: Artwork

A friend asked me the other day about choosing artwork for her home, she has three empty frames needing 11x14 pictures and she can't find anything she likes.  That got me thinking.

Where are some great sources for purchasing artwork?

Sure, there's Amazon.com, Art.com and several others, but sometimes you want something with a little soul behind it.  You know what I mean?  You don't want some random computer generated piece of art that doesn't evoke any feeling, you want something that makes your heart happy.

So, I stumbled upon an amazing website where you can get just that.  A happy heart.

Minted.com - it's a place where artists of every kind can sell their pieces to the public.  It's awesome!  The art prints come in TONS of sizes and can come unframed or with a frame that you can choose.  How great is that?!?!  Anyhow, I'm working on putting together a design board for Sarah's room and plan to incorporate some of the artwork from Minted.com.  I've put together a sample of some pictures I really like, check them out and then find some for your home.  You won't regret it!

 sources:  1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

No comments:

Post a Comment