1.02.2015

A funeral and a frosty morning


Aaron's Grandma passed away last week, and sadly, I've only ever met her twice.  She seemed like a wonderful woman with a huge heart that loved my dear husband as a child.  As an adult, meh, who knows (hahaha).  So he and our oldest are off to her funeral where my husband will be one of the pallbearers (I had to look up how to spell this, I thought it was paul bearer...), this will be Oliver's first funeral he has been to.

On a side note, it has been cold here at Tweet Acres, it's frozen over the last two nights and this morning when I woke up I snapped a couple pictures of it.  I love the crystals on the morning glory plant below (it's really a weed, one of several we have yet pulled or sprayed - maybe the frost will kill them off...)


And here is a Pinterest fail, perhaps.  Along with some pretty ice patterns.  Or maybe trying to grow a pineapple from a pineapple in the winter in Arizona isn't the best time to do so.


No comments:

Post a Comment