1.05.2015

A couch we did buy


We bought a new sectional sofa over the weekend after a long, and I mean LONG, search.  Mr. Blue wants something deep to sprawl out on, I want something with a little style but still fit me well.  And we finally found it!

I am so excited for this to happen, which sadly won't be until the middle to end of February.  But at least it's ordered and on it's way-ish.

It's the Radley 5-piece sectional from Macy's in Mocha (yes, typically Mocha is brown, but in this case, it's a gray - all their color names are off in my book).

Here are some other views of the sectional:

If you notice, the corner of the sectional is an angled cushion, but the back of the sectional is squared off.  I loved that about this sofa.  I feel like the corner/wedge offers more snuggle room with the children or Aaron but it doesn't distract from the back view of the sofa.


We'll post pictures of the sectional and family room once it's been delivered, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment