3.24.2015

Plants and flowers do a home make

Take a look at this picture...what stands out to you the most?

source

Okay, how about this one?

source
If you couldn't guess from the post's title - its the plants and greenery.  It is my goal in our house this year to add some plant life to our spaces (without killing them).  I have such terrible luck when it comes to houseplants, that I've always gone with fake florals and, let's be honest, as good as some look, there is just something that breathes life when you see real plants.


So, its not much, but I have a couple little (and I mean little) ivy plants in the main room of the house.  So far I've kept them alive and it's almost been a month!  I do hope to add some more fun potted plants over the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment